Author Topic: anyone know what causes the burning skin sensation ?  (Read 479 times)

[Buddie]

anyone know what causes the burning skin sensation ?
« on: April 02, 2019, 12:03:58 pm »
ive this before but never this long the back of my head feels like its 120 degrees same goes for mt legs and the back of my neck ?
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: anyone know what causes the burning skin sensation ?
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2019, 07:38:28 pm »
Sensitized central nervous system. Your nervous system is in constant stimulation causing neurological symptoms.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2019, 11:22:23 am »
thanks for the reply i only get  it between 5am to 8 or 9am on random days but it seems to be happening more often lately

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2019, 01:27:58 am »
Nervous system is unpredictable. It happens more when there is stress and the nerves cannot resist.

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2019, 06:41:49 pm »
ive this before but never this long the back of my head feels like its 120 degrees same goes for mt legs and the back of my neck ?

I have "heat feeling" and sometimes it is accompanied by "flushing". I can feel my ears burn then it makes it way to my face, neck and chest. I HATE it. It's probably fifth on my taper w/d list that is the the most uncomfortable.
For me, I know it's rebound anxiety or panic disorder.

[Buddie]

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2019, 09:34:23 am »
I have this also (mostly upper chest and back) and it is a horrible feeling.

[Buddie]

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2019, 12:58:26 pm »
i have it also but mine is a rash form on top of burning skin .

[Buddie]

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2019, 08:43:21 pm »
I have burning head to toe, 6-8 hours a day.  It was worse the first three months.

[Buddie]

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2019, 09:12:31 pm »
I HAve this symptom too , it comes and goes. I get it in my flesh , in my stomach area, and also in my waist at the back , that feels like muscle burning there.
 sometimes I get in in my thighs , hands and feet ...

very unpleasant symptom , I sympathise. I dont think there's anything can be done about it except avoid stress as much as possible,  I take Kratom occasionally if I'm really uncomforatble , it helps.

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2019, 10:56:24 pm »
I have terrible heat allalomg spine and wherever muscles are tight.

I think if I didnít have a loss of nerve sensation in much of my body it would be burning rather than just very hot.