10 Days

[64...]

[64...]

My last dose of Ativan was March 21. I want to be happy and proud of myself but what I actually feel is at best nothing and at worst depressed because I feel no different, certainly no better and know that I still have a super long road ahead of me and I'm bloody worn out. But it's still something worth celebrating, I think, so I'll give myself a tiny subdued 'yay!'

Cheers,

Pickl

10 days is a feat in itself worth celebrating!! Don’t look back.. keep your eye on the prize, moving forward! Good luck to you and wish you all the best :)

Congrats Pickl - but I know what you mean...don't you wish you could find the bloody lightswitch!  I'm nine weeks off and it gets better week to week.  About 60% there.  Considering myself lucky.

I know you'll be seeing lots of progress in slow steady steps as time goes on benzo free.  Ten days off is truly a good milestone.

• 5 weeks later...
Congratulations on the beginning of a new life!  Try to stay positive, you probably have a ways to go, but it is possible to heal. Hang in there & read the success stories of others, it will help.  Take Care!