anyone else stay in bed about 90 percent of the day ?

[ju...]

ive had this problem started in fall of 2017 when the agoraphobia hit me hard  !!  i spend about 90 percent of my awake time in my room in my bed pretty much all year round it may drop to 75 percent when its summer time again because i like to get sun and try to do yard work for my mom !  im just wondering if anyone else either does this or have encountered this in there past !!  i am not tapering i am still on my full dose of ativan every day

ive had this problem started in fall of 2017 when the agoraphobia hit me hard  !!  i spend about 90 percent of my awake time in my room in my bed pretty much all year round it may drop to 75 percent when its summer time again because i like to get sun and try to do yard work for my mom !  im just wondering if anyone else either does this or have encountered this in there past !!  i am not tapering i am still on my full dose of ativan every day

Pre Benzo, I spent some yrs in bed.. Both from the accident and opiate WD.. Through my benzo WD, most of the time I could make it to the lounge... Once I slowed my taper to a crawl I started to get things happening a bit, -even more so at low dose and post jump.. Subsuquent med tapering has had me back on the lounge for the last 6months, and I can just now feel my body gearing up to play human again...

One way or another I have been in WD or tolerance for nearly 10yrs.. Fatigue and a total lack of motivation to start anything have been dominant issues, asides the physical SX...

What helped me get through was knowing my body was fighting hard against all odds to heal, and I was not returning to the hell it has known... Once I had a clear understanding of my path, -how, why, and what, It was all much easier to tolerate and accept.. 

Looking into the future from a severe symptomatic position can be pretty damn bleak, and I try to regularly remind myself that its a WD perspective, and as I get better these issues will be much less to contend with.. I have a whole life to rebuild and am looking forward to it.. Getting to a good position towards the end of my V taper was a godsend... losing it again was ok, as I knew the why..

It can bee pretty hard, but hope, and taking things day by day seem to help with reaching goals... Reaching goals validate hope...

:)