Author Topic: Its time to write this !  (Read 3257 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Its time to write this !
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2019, 11:12:44 pm »
It is the most amazing feel to not think about mental symptoms anymore. I truly thought I would never feel this good again. It is a blessing for sure. You will all be there soon !!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2019, 09:00:02 pm »
10 month update . Feeling 100 % most days but I did had 2 days with some chemical anxiety and still having a hard time falling asleep but once asleep [...] sleep as long as I want.I am still in Remeron 22.5 mg and I will continue until I am 6 months sx free. Overall I am amazed how good I feel compared to only 6 months ago. I hope this gives some of you some hope. I know when you are in the thick of it you feel like you will never get better. I did and so will you.

Eric
« Last Edit: September 03, 2019, 09:11:37 pm by [Buddie] »
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2019, 02:39:16 pm »
what is the remeron for ?