Author Topic: Its time to write this !  (Read 3356 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Its time to write this !
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2019, 06:52:57 pm »
Great news!!!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2019, 03:30:50 pm »
[...],  congrats on being free.  Best wishes for a happy life.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2019, 05:41:55 pm »
Thanks !! Good luck to you !!!

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2019, 02:23:30 am »
I know most people on here are anti medication / Herbs but I wanted to add that I used kava and bacopa when things were rough.

I don't know if they helped me heal quicker or not. I am pretty confident they didn't set me back.

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2019, 07:40:52 pm »
Congratulations.  Could it be that the Remeron is masking you withdrawal symptoms for now?  I'm not hating because I am considering going on something myself.  Can you come back in 6 months or so and update your progress?

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2019, 11:01:12 pm »
1 month update .. I have been feeling pretty good other than having a hard time at my kids graduation yesterday.. Felt very uncomfortable but I had to get up at 4 am for the drive, Iím sure 2 hours sleep didnít help. I know I wouldnít of felt that way pre benzo though. Other than that and some weird thoughts from time to time,things are good. The last of my head pressure went away a week ago also. God bless and quick healing!!

Eric

[Buddie]

« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2019, 04:23:18 pm »
Eric,

Wonderful news!  Congratulations!!  Miss you.

[...]  :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2019, 02:10:19 am »
6 Month post jump update.

Thought I would jump on and give a quick update. Things have been good since I last posted, l have a couple annoying things left
and they are so minor that is all they are is a annoyance. Still have some intrusive thoughts every once in a while, and anxiety/adrenaline surge ? not really sure but its happened about once or twice a week. So no big deal they are easy to deal with and i'm sure they will be gone soon. My cognitive skills are back to normal and I attribute running to helping that.  I know you have heard it before but running really helps. I am still on Remeron 15 mg and will be until i'm sx free for a month straight. I was on Xanax 3 mg a day for almost 12 years along with drinking too much, so If [...] return to work and live a normal life after 6 months off its possible you will too and maybe sooner. I will update again in two months.

Good luck and speedy healing !!!

Eric
« Last Edit: June 01, 2019, 01:58:18 pm by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2019, 03:34:26 am »
ERIC,

This is fabulous news!  Iím so happy for you!  Iím going to heal quick like you, I am healing!
That you for the update!

[...]  :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2019, 04:42:16 am »
Wow! I've been scouring this site looking for a story similar to mine to give me hope! And I finally found it! Thank you so much for sharing...also the updates are very beneficial too! I'm so happy for you, [...]! Thank you for showing me there is a light at the end of tunnel of darkness! Amazing news!
Is there anything your found helpful dealing with the tension/pressure headaches? I only have found that wrapping an ice pack around my head to numb it helps a little. How long did your depression last? And did it come back?
Good luck on the [...] of journey!
God bless 🙏