Author Topic: Short Term user here 2 months out  (Read 919 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Short Term user here 2 months out
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2019, 10:20:41 pm »
I am very happy that my story has helped and provided some positive perspective for others. 

A positive attitude and patience are vital to healing.  It is kind of hard to maintain those if you read some of the issues that people are having.  I hate to see people going through some of the hellish things described here. If you aren't having issues like they are however you have to stay away from them otherwise your mind starts to entertain all sorts of possibilities.

I am glad to see that you are finding your pace and moving on down.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2019, 03:56:02 pm »
@Horizon,
Yes, your story is definitely inspiring and although I have a long ways to go, and a very long time of torture,  I think I am starting to come out on the other side (6 months post withdrawal now).  Thanks.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2019, 08:41:51 pm »
@Horizon,
Yes, your story is definitely inspiring and although I have a long ways to go, and a very long time of torture,  I think I am starting to come out on the other side (6 months post withdrawal now).  Thanks.

I'm glad that you are starting to come out on the other side....that's a good idea to cultivate and nurture with plenty of positive reinforcement.  When you tell yourself you are going to be fine and your mind tells you that you are lying, just answer back "I know, I'm giving you an instruction"

[Buddie]

« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2019, 09:06:18 pm »
@Horizon

I agree.  positive self talk makes all the difference.