a update on my older post "help with 0.5 mg's of K, want to try Vodka method"

[Ha...]

hey all, okay I've had a very rough month, with nasty symptoms,  and I have been holding for 35 days, at 0.535 mg's of Klonopin ( as some may remember) 

I have all the stuff I need to do the vodka/distilled water,I even got the 100 increment 1 ml syringes, I'm still having trouble grasping this DLMT , so for the last 4 days, I started my old method taper again, at a very slow rate ( as best as I can, ) for the sole purpose of trying to get moving again, and to get down to a even 0.5 mg pill, which should happen April 6th... so doing the best I can,  my fears of the Vodka method

1. the numbers and dose are tiny, and I fear oral syringe dose accuracy due to liquid in tip, and not being able to see the markings accurately. 

2. I fear a symptom hammer, upon changing ( which would be rough , considering the horrible 2-3 months I've had)

3. I'd need constant math help with the calc, and schedule.

Thanks so much for any input , to again help me get moving properly, ( but I do admit to being a bit  intimidated by this change/method) 

hey all, okay I've had a very rough month, with nasty symptoms,  and I have been holding for 35 days, at 0.535 mg's of Klonopin ( as some may remember) 

I have all the stuff I need to do the vodka/distilled water,I even got the 100 increment 1 ml syringes, I'm still having trouble grasping this DLMT , so for the last 4 days, I started my old method taper again, at a very slow rate ( as best as I can, ) for the sole purpose of trying to get moving again, and to get down to a even 0.5 mg pill, which should happen April 6th... so doing the best I can,  my fears of the Vodka method

1. the numbers and dose are tiny, and I fear oral syringe dose accuracy due to liquid in tip, and not being able to see the markings accurately. 

2. I fear a symptom hammer, upon changing ( which would be rough , considering the horrible 2-3 months I've had)

3. I'd need constant math help with the calc, and schedule.

Thanks so much for any input , to again help me get moving properly, ( but I do admit to being a bit  intimidated by this change/method)

Somehow, folks seem to view a DLMT as some unique process, unlike any conventional procedure they might be familiar with.  A DLMT is nothing different from 1) taking a liquid med, and 2) taking a little less each day.  That's all there is to it...nothing unusual or esoteric.  Pretend your doc gave you a scrip for a liquid med and the dosing instructions were..."Take 10 tsp the first day, then take 1 tsp less each day after that."

That's a Daily Liquid MicroTaper!

1) Yes, the nmbers are tiny (that's just the say the math works), but this is NOT about making accurate cuts, its about making gradual cuts.  If you make a little error today, it will balance out tomorrow.  And BTW, by using a .1mg=1ml solution, you automatically reduce any measurement error by 90%.  If you make a .1ml liquid measurement error, its only .01mg.  And your tablets always varied 10% or more from dose to dose, so I gaurantee that your liquid doses will be more consistent than your tablet doses ever were!

2) That's another beauty of DLMT.  Since you making a series of tiny, gradual cuts, sxs, if any will also appear gradually.  If you notice sxs emerging, just hold or updose until they resolve.

3)  As long as you work with a .1mg=1ml solution, there is no math...you just move the decimal.  You CAN multiply by 10 in your head, right?  ;)

yeah, okay , just need some help setting up the template, for the first 30 days, ( I dose 3 times daily)  I can work , and practice with the rest (the hands on stuff)  also I'm holding on trying this, as I don't want to waste any pills right now, in case I blow the first batch and pills, , my doc is retiring and I see her one last time April 2nd,  I want to make sure my other doc will carry on script, I think he will , as I've seen him 3 times recently, and he knows about the taper...  but yeah, I do have everything, to do this ,