Author Topic: Five Year Update , I am OK at 97%  (Read 2831 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Five Year Update , I am OK at 97%
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2019, 07:45:30 am »
Hey [...]

I was pleasantly surprised to see you finally write your success story.  So happy for you and glad you are living your life 97% better! I know I've said it before but I'll say it again.. if you made it through this ordeal I know you can make it through the difficulties that come along with the marriage situation.  I wish you well and thank you for coming back just to check up on the community every so often. 
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Five Year Update , I am OK at 97%
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2019, 08:50:41 am »
Thank you for posting your story [...]   I am so sorry your marriage didn't survive, I know that must have been tough for you, 44 years is a long time!!     I am so glad that you are pushing through it and getting on with life... and it sure sounds like you are having a good time! and well deserved!!

Best wishes
[...] :smitten:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.