Author Topic: Five Year Update , I am OK at 97%  (Read 2128 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Five Year Update , I am OK at 97%
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2019, 08:13:25 pm »
Thank you for coming back to offer us hope. These success stories are so important for everyone currently suffering.  Congratulations and may you continue to heal and enjoy your life!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2019, 10:00:34 pm »
I needed to read this today.  I just passed the 3 year mark and am still struggling.  Your comment about improving beyond 3-5 years helps.  I have been very discouraged lately thinking that I will [...] heal.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2019, 11:59:09 pm »
So cool Cindi! I'm really proud of you.

[...]  :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2019, 10:35:19 am »
my love and thanks for coming back to post to us. I have seen your posts over the years. im just so happy for you. I wish you a fast recovery through that last 3% and please feel free to come back and share more joy of health and recovery with us anytime.

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2019, 03:19:04 am »
Dear [...], congratulations! I wish you continued healing. I am deeply sorry about your marriage. Thatís a long time 44 years. I hope you have been able to pick up the pieces and move on, however I canít imagine the emotions you still carry. Thank you for your testimony. It means so much to all of us on this forum. May you enjoy the rest of your life to the fullest.

[...] :smitten: :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2019, 01:24:13 pm »
THANK YOU for writing this!!!!!

[Buddie]

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2019, 10:01:04 am »
Thanks a lot, [...]! You gave me so much hope! I wish you health and happiness! You deserve it. Hugs!

[Buddie]

« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2019, 11:34:37 pm »
Congratulations! Glad you're feeling so much better.

But reading this re-enforces how much of an injustice benzo prescription can be. I mean would anyone EVER take even a single pill if they knew that even after 5 years, residual withdrawal symptoms may be experienced?

[Buddie]

« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2019, 12:45:29 am »
5 years is a long time!  Glad you only have 3% more to go.

[Buddie]

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2019, 12:14:49 am »
Thank you so much for your success story.  I have not been on here in forever but came to the success page today and I'm glad I did.