EDTA Chelation During a Taper?

[...]

Hi All,

I'm starting my taper soon and I also want to do an arterial cleanse also.

The chelator is a transdermal form of EDTA that you put on the skin and it pulls heavy metals and any arterial plaque from the body.........You don't ingest it at all.

Would it be safe to do a Liquid taper, reduction of 1ml a day while using the other product also?

Thanks

[e9...]

Transdermal applications can be systematic. What you need to find out is if this EDTA chelator will effect liver detoxification. Your benzo is metabolized through the liver and the CYP 450 enzymes.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/12875231/e

While toxification is a good thing, during a taper, this can effect the benzo levels through either inhibition or induction. One causes increased benzo levels (inhibition), the other decreased benzo levels (induction).

Do your research before detoxifying while tapering.

Thanks benzo-off.

I have since spoken to the owner of the company and the product is called Kelacream.

He said, the EDTA in the cream is a very small amount and he has had other customers and also himself who have used the product with no problem while on a benzo, taper or not.

The only suggestion was that the EDTA cream be used hours apart from the benzo and that it's primary exit route for detox is through the urine and feces.

I'm still on the fence about it though.

Well, if anyone is interested, I did research the product further and although it does cleanse the body very well of heavy metals and arterial plaque, it can cause a few side effects like headache, rash and maybe a few other things.

So as I always do, putting the cart before the horse, why even deal with these things,(potentially) when you have enough on your plate with a taper?..................Duh! :idiot: