Hello, can you help me please? I think is time to DLMT and I need some advice.

[IC...]

I've held my V taper at 5mg during a very quick gabapentin taper (It wans't working well and i ran of it like hell). I don't know if the supplements i took were working but I began to feel better before jump, more stable, something like intermitent good days, a nice relief.

And here comes the problem. I went impatient and started a DLMT at 5mg and a daily 1% reduction rate a few days after the gabapentin jump, but I had no alcohol so I decided to try just with water. It disolves bad, and looks like V loses some power doing it, could be it possible? Need I some days or weeks to aclimate to it?

I used a 100ml glass and a 1ml syringe to extract liquid every day.

A couple of days later my main symptom emerged (it wasn't disappeared completely, just moderated), insomnia, and now I can't sleep more than 2 straigth horus. After that I stay awake almost until dawn, where i'm able to get some light sleep again. Luckly,  this is my only one s/x by now, well, sometimes I feel chemical anxiety and cortisol spikes at the morning. But insomnia is the thing that most annoy me by far. Physichal and mental performance drops like hell :idiot:.

Tomorrow i'll buy some vodka to do it right. My plan is to reinstate at 5mg, hold a little bit to get my insomnia manageable and do a 5% - 7% reduction rate per 14 days. I wish to be functional.

The question is, how much stable should I be to start the DLMT?

Thank you!

I've held my V taper at 5mg during a very quick gabapentin taper (It wans't working well and i ran of it like hell). I don't know if the supplements i took were working but I began to feel better before jump, more stable, something like intermitent good days, a nice relief.

And here comes the problem. I went impatient and started a DLMT at 5mg and a daily 1% reduction rate a few days after the gabapentin jump, but I had no alcohol so I decided to try just with water. It disolves bad, and looks like V loses some power doing it, could be it possible? Need I some days or weeks to aclimate to it?

A couple of days later my main symptom emerged (it wasn't disappeared completely, just moderated), insomnia, and now I can't sleep more than 2 straigth horus. After that I stay awake almost until dawn, where i'm able to get some light sleep again. Luckly,  this is my only one s/x by now, well, sometimes I feel chemical anxiety and cortisol spikes at the morning. But insomnia is the thing that most annoy me by far. Physichal and mental performance drops like hell :idiot:.

Tomorrow i'll buy some vodka to do it right. My plan is to reinstate at 5mg, hold a little bit to get my insomnia manageable and do a 5% - 7% reduction rate per 14 days. I wish to be functional.

Thank you!

You can NOT dissolve Valium (or most common benzos) in water.  The tablet will probably deconstruct/disintegrate, but the Valium does NOT go into solution.  So when you  draw some out of the container, you have no way of knowing how much, it any, benzo you are drawing out.

With a proper solution (1mg V : 2ml vodka or PG :8ml water), 5-7%/14 days will probably work very well.

Hey, thanks for reply. And yes, tablet particles keeps suspending in water while I stir the solution. Obviously is not an accurate way to do it but i just decided to try, but well, I'll hold a little bit more at 5mg to get stable before switch to a right and slow DLMT. Hopefully, things will become easier and smoother while i keep moving forward.

Thanks again.

Thank you!

Stable can be different for everyone. Basically it is having tolerable symptoms where one is functional day to day.

Sounds like a good plan :thumbsup:

Good luck!  :smitten:

Thanks Bella, I gonna switch to a 2 - 3 week hybrid tablet/liquid taper before go into a full liquid taper. Using tablets I feel very good at 5mg V, just took me a couple of days to get relatively stable again so I think it isn't gonna be a big deal to do a transition like this (or I hope so  :-\).

Hugs  :smitten: