Do you still enjoy the sunshine on your face/body?

[Li...]

To be honest, I do not enjoy the sunshine anymore, I have this for a long very long time, so I am wondering if this is benzo related. I remember from my youth that it was such a big pleasure to be in the sun. The weird thing is, that taking a shower is something I still kind of enjoy. It is weird because it is also a bodily sensation...

J.

Hi Lightspacer - I love cloudy or rainy days now. The main thing for me is that sunshine or bright lights make my eyes hurt (and water and not open fully). I do wear sunglasses which help some. I'm hoping my eyes level out one of these days. In the meantime, I am no longer a sun goddess, and I also loved getting out on bright days previously. I miss those days as it sounds you do too. Let's hope the sun love comes back.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm weird!! I barely rarely enjoyed sunshine throughout my entire life. I always enjoy cloudy or rainy weather!!

If you'd ask me why?? I really dunno why?!!!

• 3 months later...

I've always hated the intense summer days and the omnipresent sunshine, so no in my case it only makes me feel worse.

I love the days where it is raining or just overcast. I hate the summer so much, but that's just me.

[fc...]
I hate the summer and hot sunny days as well. I don't really understand why it causes so much depression for me when most people say the sunshine is supposed to make you feel better. No I'm not sure if it's benzo related