Needing some encouragement. Do you think I should slow down?

[Ra...]

Hey.. everyone... I'm so discouraged tonight.  I've had three nightmares, my tinnitus is horrible and I've had an issue with insomnia and crying spells on and off for the last week. I'm looking at signatures from those who have successfully tapered and it lots like I may need to slow down.  I'm tapering about 10% a month and I'm thinking maybe I should only do 5%.  I'm so ready to get this crap done with as I've been liquid tapering since the end of 2017! I did hold for several months due to surgery but I was still taking liquid. :-\  I need encouragement and help.  Thank you!

[df...]

If your body is dictating that your current cut rate is too much, i.e., more symptoms, then lower your cut rate.

At lower doses, most need to slow down.

You don't need anyone to tell you what your body and symptoms are clearly showing you at your current dose and cut rate, it is obviously too high a cut rate.

The objective is to glide off with little to no symptoms and no PWS's after your taper is complete.

If your body is dictating that your current cut rate is too much, i.e., more symptoms, then lower your cut rate.

At lower doses, most need to slow down.

You don't need anyone to tell you what your body and symptoms are clearly showing you at your current dose and cut rate, it is obviously too high a cut rate.

The objective is to glide off with little to no symptoms and no PWS's after your taper is complete.

Ok thank you.. I'm going hold for a few days and then proceed at a slower pace! Thank God I have those tuberculin syringes!