Crazy thoughts as I fall asleep or during sleep.

[tr...]

I been having crazy thoughts or dreams that makes sense as I fall to sleep to wakeup back to reality or sometimes I wakeup to notice I was talking in my sleep from a weird dream. And get those sleep jerks when I fall to sleep to wakeup again. I think my mind and sleep are dependent on K and Seroquel for sleep. Reason for my taper to sleep normally again one day. I hope I’m not going crazy or something is wrong with my mind in my sleep?! And it’s just the drugs doing it to me?!Anyone else experience the crazy random thoughts in sleep or nightmares?! I don’t want to think I’m schizo on top of benzo taper and withdrawals ?! Any experiences will help that I’m not alone?!

I been having crazy thoughts or dreams that makes sense as I fall to sleep to wakeup back to reality or sometimes I wakeup to notice I was talking in my sleep from a weird dream. And get those sleep jerks when I fall to sleep to wakeup again. I think my mind and sleep are dependent on K and Seroquel for sleep. Reason for my taper to sleep normally again one day. I hope I’m not going crazy or something is wrong with my mind in my sleep?! And it’s just the drugs doing it to me?!Anyone else experience the crazy random thoughts in sleep or nightmares?! I don’t want to think I’m schizo on top of benzo taper and withdrawals ?! Any experiences will help that I’m not alone?!

Yes, it's an issue for me.  It's a tell-tale sign of trouble and prevents me from taking a nap, falling asleep fast and sometimes staying asleep.  I think you'll find it's quite common if you read around here a little more.  Best.

Does it go away?! The crazy thoughts?! A symptom of benzo tapering and withdrawaling?! The jerks I can handle but the thoughts going to sleep and waking up after a minute almost into sleep is common during taper and after jumping?!