Thoughts are spiraling out of control

[Le...]

My anxiety and panic are out of control today.  Yesterday was a good day so I’m frustrated and very scared.  Everything is triggering the the thought “why can’t I just be normal” and I freaking out that this is my new normal.  Plus the more I try to stop the thoughts the more they come.  Im pretty much on the couch again with adrenaline constantly flowing.

[28...]

ugh its the worst, its impossible to deal with anything like that, im like that all the damn time

youre NOT stuck like that though I know it feels so powerful and lasting.

racing thoughts.

some good advice I received about thoughts was to not give them too much weight. theyre just "things" that are passing through, you dont have to latch onto any of them. you may have crazy morbid or weird thoughts, but kinda like with panic attacks, just let them pass through you. its NOT how you actually are. you may think something out of control, it may bounce around in your head for a time, you just have to kinda endure it and let it blast on by. doesnt mean youre gonna act on it or believe it. its a bizarre byproduct of our benzo hurtin brains...

i have this stuff all the time, all kindsa out of control thoughts.

hang in there!

Lee, you said yesterday was a good day. By that, was the anxiety there but manageable or just absent for a day. I get these brief respites sometimes but they typically do not last for more than 2 or 3 hours and then back to hell I go. There has to be a medical reason why ppl suffer these maddening conditions in the brain. I wish more research was being done instead of handing ppl addictive band-aids like benzos that will end up making your problem worse in the long run.