Easy/Effective Meditation Style by Buddhist Master Who Suffered Panic Attacks

[...]

This is for anyone who has tried meditation and, like me, found it too difficult/demanding/serious/boring/etc.

I should add that I'm in no way affiliated with this buddhist teacher or his website. I've simply been benefitting from his light-hearted, relaxed, no-pressure meditation techniques and wanted to share this with anyone interested in looking into it.

I wouldn't consider myself a buddhist, but a video of buddhist master Yongey Mingyur Rinpoche inspired me to sign up for a free "Intro to Meditation" course on his website. It all began when I happened upon this talk (

), which begins with him explaining that he suffered from debilitating panic attacks for years as a boy.

His style of meditation is ridiculously easy compared to all other meditation practices I've tried, and I've found it very effective for my anxiety and depression. It doesn't alleviate any of my physical withdrawal symptoms or insomnia, but it's helping me to gradually get my anxiety and depression under control and put them into perspective.

If you're interested in checking out his free "Intro to Meditation" course, you only have to provide your e-mail address and create a username and password. You can find it here: https://learning.tergar.org/course_library/intro-to-meditation/