500 days Klonopin free

[id...]

500 days without Klonopin. Best decision of my life.

What a wild ride it was and still is!

Dozens of ER trips, thousands and thousands of dollars of medical bills and collections (gotta love American healthcare system), week long ICU stay, multiple CAT scans and MRIs (some involved Ativan use, but the last one was June 30, 2018), pretty much daily blood draws for a year and a half, endoscopies, allergy tests, EEGs, you name it.

I slept for 3 hours last night (insomnia), but hey, that's something!

Please tell me it gets easier and celebrate 500 days Klonopin free.

Dear Ideal,

Yes! It gets better! It is a long trek but overtime it does improve. I'm pretty functional now but recently overdid it with travel, exercise and social engagements and am in a big surge of symptoms again. Your nervous system is not ready to fully engage until it is healed so take it slow. Recovery is an incredible lesson in patience and acceptance. Do your best to be gentle and calm with yourself. Take it one day at a time. Congratulations on such a milestone. That is worth celebrating!

Warmly,

Carita :smitten:

Congrats Ideal.  500 Days is a huge accomplishment.  Just hang in there my friend.  Your total healing is coming.

Thank you so much, SoulMan! How are you doing now?

Dear Ideal,

Yes! It gets better! It is a long trek but overtime it does improve. I'm pretty functional now but recently overdid it with travel, exercise and social engagements and am in a big surge of symptoms again. Your nervous system is not ready to fully engage until it is healed so take it slow. Recovery is an incredible lesson in patience and acceptance. Do your best to be gentle and calm with yourself. Take it one day at a time. Congratulations on such a milestone. That is worth celebrating!

Warmly,

Carita :smitten:

Thank you so much, Carita! You are right, it is an incredible lesson in patience and acceptance. I hope you start recovering soon too!  :smitten:

Keep going! I'm 365 days free today and continue to struggle. Keep going! We will all get out of this eventually.

Thank you! Congrats on the year off! Hope you keep improving!

• 3 weeks later...
I congratulate you from the bottom of my heart! Because of such examples as yours there is hope! How nice to read that it is possible to live without benzo! May God bless you!

I congratulate you from the bottom of my heart! Because of such examples as yours there is hope! How nice to read that it is possible to live without benzo! May God bless you!

Thank you so much for your kind words! How are your feeling?

I feel a little better now! But every day is different. I have little time to recover, only six months. But I'm not discouraged! Hugs!

• 4 weeks later...