10 years off

[an...]

I tapered Klonopin, had a horrible withdrawal for more than a year. The worst were about 6 months. I had all symptoms imaginable.  After that I improved almost 80%-to a state I was before Klonopin. I never had any anxiety, slept, did not have depression. It lasted 5 years. After that I started perimenopause and experienced limited anxiety and insomnia again, but nothing like the withdrawal. When my withdrawal started I sincerely believed I would never succeed. I had severe suicidal thoughts. But the fear of God helped me live through it. Please, have hope, have strength, it will all go away and your lives will be pain free.

CONGRATULATIONS, Anetta!!!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

A well-fought battle, and you stayed with it!!! :smitten:

Enjoy your lovely life!!!

Anetta,

Congratulations on healing. I'm glad you got your life back and can move on. And thank you for coming back and writing a success story. I can fully relate to what you described as lethal depression.

The suicidal ideation is really scary and I have suffered with it since quitting the medication. I actually noticed for the first time while taking the medication from January 2018 to March 2018. Then I quit c/t and have suffered since. Things are improving but the ideation can still creep into my thoughts at random. It's really scary. When did you start noticing the suicidal ideation and the depression improve permanently? Was it little by little?

• 1 month later...