Depressed at night

[0b...]

[0b...]

Hi everyone,

I am 2 months off clonazepam rapid taper.  Over the past week, I have started feeling depression only at night time (when sun goes down).  Anyone else experience night time depression only? I have the anxiety, racing thoughts, looping/stuck thoughts as well.  Depression is very new to me and quiet a scary feeling.  All of my fight during the day with my other symptoms gets replaced with fuck it I don't even care anymore. 

• 2 weeks later...
So, I've been off a year now, and I know how bad the depression can be, and lately, for me, it's rearing it's ugly head again. I don't experience it at night only though. Mostly, for me, it's in the mornings and then it goes off and on all day, but it tends to lighten up a little before bed. Based on what I've read about your other posts, it sounds like we are dealing with similar symptoms.

Starts getting worse in the afternoon - into the evening. That used to be my favorite time on a rainy day. Now it's just a harsh experience - going on in my head - when I start doubting whether I'll make though til the next day. Even now, at 31 mo. today, still a serious ordeal.

I'm 28 months off and for the past year I've had really bad depression. It seems to fluctuate on the time it comes and goes. But for the past 4-6 months I've had it really bad at night. When it first started my mornings were bad. Atleast now I can get up and make food. Its still really bad though. Tonight is just a window night it seems for me. But tomorrow it will be back like clockwork im sure of it.