Author Topic: eight and a half months off improving slowly  (Read 807 times)

[Buddie]

eight and a half months off improving slowly
« on: March 11, 2019, 05:21:56 pm »
just over eight  months off valium CT after using it for around thirty years,the first couple of months were tough as i expected iím leveling out a good bit in the past couple of months with a lot of my symptoms gone or easing some new symptoms have developed like sinus problems and fatigue which i can cope with now that i know itís benzo related,sleep has returned and i can get a full night sleep where i used to wake every hour for toilet which is another withdrawal symptom,i havenít much more to add at this time except that iím about 70% healed and to let you all know it maby a little bit uncomfortable  or hard but not impossible;you can do it☘️frank
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: eight and a half months off improving slowly
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2019, 05:42:29 pm »
Congratulations and continue healing!!
« Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 05:53:52 pm by [Buddie] »
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2019, 05:50:15 pm »
Frank, congratulations!

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2019, 05:39:17 pm »
thanks ❤️