Agonizing low back pain at 10 months cold turkey

[Si...]

Seems like a common issue. I had lower back pain but I fixed it with stretching about a year ago. It can always come back if I let myself go I guess.

• 2 weeks later...

Stretching makes mine worse since WD.

All muscles in constant fixed contracture.

Have u tried to continue stretching regardless of it making symptoms worse? The only reason I ask is bc for month’s stretching & exercise was just brutal on my entire system. But after pushing through it & making a routine out of it regardless of how I felt, now it’s a relief. It has taken month’s of intense & painful training, but the long term outcome has been amazing. It now has a reverse effect where it makes me feel the most normal & balanced possible. I hope that u can find some relief soon, all the best in healing

Did Pilates, yoga, walking all the way down through first taper and it all just got tighter and tighter and more and more rigid. Completely lost all sensation of stretch.

Got better when reinstated. Now even worse than was when last off and can’t even lie on exercise mat because too painful.

Everything g is just locked together. Even gentle stretching makes it all seize up worse.

Did Pilates, yoga, walking all the way down through first taper and it all just got tighter and tighter and more and more rigid. Completely lost all sensation of stretch.

Got better when reinstated. Now even worse than was when last off and can’t even lie on exercise mat because too painful.

Everything g is just locked together. Even gentle stretching makes it all seize up worse.

Wow, I’m really sorry that u haven’t been able to find any sort of relief with anything. I hope that the tension eases up for u, that constant tensing can b so physically exhausting. Just a perpetual state of physical/mental distress. I really hope u can find something to provide u enough pain relief to b able to get some of that tension to ease up. Not being able to use ur muscles like u want is rough. Really hope u find something that helps