Liquid Medicine on the go?

[An...]

Hi

What do most of you do if you need to take your dose and you’re not at home? I’m just starting this process and wondering ? I’m used to having the klonopin in my purse.

Thank you!

Hi

What do most of you do if you need to take your dose and you’re not at home? I’m just starting this process and wondering ? I’m used to having the klonopin in my purse.

Thank you!

I used these Pocket Size 15ml Vials for the liquid

MGW0f1r.png

and these Slider Tins for the tablets.

They fit nice right in your pocket...great for travel :thumbsup:

That’s great Bella! My current dose is 12.45 ml so I don’t think it will fit but it’s great for when the dose gets smaller.

How many ML does that hold?

Do you just add in your daily dose?

At the moment, I’m using a plastic medicine bottle at home. Maybe I could just get another one for the go. 

That’s great Bella! My current dose is 12.45 ml so I don’t think it will fit but it’s great for when the dose gets smaller.

How many ML does that hold?

Do you just add in your daily dose?

At the moment, I’m using a plastic medicine bottle at home. Maybe I could just get another one for the go.

It holds 15mls

I've been wondering the same thing. I'm using 200 ML of water and dividing it into two doses. I've been stressing about going to places that search bags. Any advice?

I read somewhere else on this forum that someone travels with 60ml glass jars, something like this:

https://www.amazon.com/Clear-Glass-Thick-White-Smooth/dp/B010EGBFJ4

(not my product, not advertising, don't care which brand you get)  8)

From what I understand, it's better to use a glass jar rather than plastic. 60ml is TSA safe. So say you go away for a few weeks, depending on your dose, you can take a few of them and still meet TSA guidelines.

Thanks nr1984. That will work if I'm flying. Has anyone had experience going to concerts, music festivals or sporting events with the liquid? I can try hiding it in my purse, but would be terrified if they confiscated it. I posted on another thread and it was recommended to take my dose before I go, but sometimes I go to all-day music fests. Has anyone dealt with that before? Perhaps I just need to change my expectations of living my "old" life.

• 2 weeks later...
I'd also like to find Leak proof screw on lids for plastic cups or glass cups as an option too. Good tip about 60ml ones for travel. I love getting out to music fests as well. It is one of my favorite, and being able to get out in general makes me feel better.  Hope to continue a little bit, but not over do.  People, music, nature, are great distractions, having a place to go, and good for me. Leak proof plastic jar with a label "Medicine" 60 ml  should be fine in a bag, and I would think know one would confinscate, it's like a little water bottle.