Justin Bieber in PAWs?

[co...]

...just something I was thinking about today... he had a run-in with Benzos from what I've read and now he's suffering through some pretty significant challenges according to the news and some of his tweets. I wonder if he's going through PAWS? Just a coincidence maybe.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

...just something I was thinking about today... he had a run-in with Benzos from what I've read and now he's suffering through some pretty significant challenges according to the news and some of his tweets. I wonder if he's going through PAWS? Just a coincidence maybe.

Hi Colley,

According to Wikipedia, he had a run in with the law and got caught with a DUI in 2014. He had THC and Xanax in his system at the time, so yes, he could be suffering from PAWS. Just my two cents worth.

Dave.

Doctors mistakenly believe benzo withdrawal is lyme disease - or any number of chronic illnesses. That could be a possibility: https://www.benzoinfo.com/2018/04/28/how-benzodiazepines-mimic-chronic-illness-and-what-to-do-about-it/

But isn't there a reputable / accurate test for Lyme these days? I think he would have the cash to pursue whatever tests were required to produce an accurate outcome. Maybe he had Lyme for awhile and took BZ's and other meds to deal with symptoms... got worse and pursued an actual diagnosis for Lyme. Anyway... I hope he gets better. I'm not a big fan of his music (I'm a little older) but I appreciate him as an artist and he's a good Canadian human I think. His home town is very close to where I live here in Ontario. 

just saw a news bit that he announced he has Lyme disease

Saw this also last night on ET which I generally refuse to watch. Channel was being changed when this snippet came on.

Doctors mistakenly believe benzo withdrawal is lyme disease - or any number of chronic illnesses. That could be a possibility: https://www.benzoinfo.com/2018/04/28/how-benzodiazepines-mimic-chronic-illness-and-what-to-do-about-it/

But isn't there a reputable / accurate test for Lyme these days? I think he would have the cash to pursue whatever tests were required to produce an accurate outcome. Maybe he had Lyme for awhile and took BZ's and other meds to deal with symptoms... got worse and pursued an actual diagnosis for Lyme. Anyway... I hope he gets better. I'm not a big fan of his music (I'm a little older) but I appreciate him as an artist and he's a good Canadian human I think. His home town is very close to where I live here in Ontario.

I think you’re right about this also colley. He has the $ to get accurate testing and is a human being so deserves to get better no matter what’s going on.

Gee willikers! Do we now need to put down celebrities to make us feel better?

I don't think anyone is putting down Justin to make themselves feel better.  It just seems like

his Xanax use (which he admitted using when he was arrested in January 2014) has been  totally discounted as a potential source of his past and current medical problems. Think of how many of us have been told that our sxs "couldn't possibly be from benzos". Don't really know how long he had been using Xanax before his arrest (we do know a dependency can develop in a matter of weeks)  , however.... 

https://localnews24.com/fashion/relationships/justin-bieber-admits-he-had-a-legitimate-problem-with-xanax-and-sex-in-the-past/

"....In September 2018, Bieber’s longtime manager, Scooter Braun, admitted that he was once “worried every night” that the “What Do You Mean?” singer “was going to die.”

I thought he was going to sleep one night and that he would have so much crap in his system that he would not wake up the next morning,” Braun, 37, said on the “Red Pill” podcast."

What crap ? 

Then there is this....

https://www.showbiz411.com/2019/02/07/justin-biebers-year-of-celibacy-led-to-quickie-marriage-to-hailey-baldwin-following-abuse-of-xanax-and-much-promiscuity

....It’s a little unclear why Bieber (and presumably manager Scooter Braun) went for this Vogue cover now (Feb 2019). Bieber hasn’t had an album in 4 years, there’s no sign of one on the horizon. He’s had scattered hit singles as a guest on other people’s records, but that’s it.

Could it be that his coutinued failing health since 2014 is the reason for his inactivity ? (PAWS? LYME? )

Now....

https://www.health.com/condition/lyme-disease/justin-bieber-lyme-disease

"  Bieber went on to say that everything will be further explained in his new documentary, which will air in 10 parts on YouTube. Per TMZ and their sources who have seen the documentary, Bieber endured "scary symptoms" throughout 2019. "Doctors struggled to figure out what was wrong with him, but couldn't put their finger on it until late last year," according to TMZ.

The documentary is also said to reveal that Bieber had been "battling extreme depression" during that time as well, "because he was suffering and no one knew what was wrong with him." At that time, doctors also "gave Justin a pharmacy full of medicine to combat his ailment before the properly diagnosed it, and one of the meds caused his skin to break out badly."

Bieber was reportedly diagnosed with Lyme disease in late 2019, though it's unclear how, when, and where he contracted the disease. Now, however, he is being treated with the proper medications and is on the road to recovery. "It's been a rough couple years but getting the right treatment that will help treat this so far incurable disease and I will be back and better than ever," Bieber wrote."

I'm just saying... this sounds all too familiar to us who know how dangerous benzos are, the

long term damage they can do, the denial that PAWS even exists, the mis-diagnosis.... long after the drug has left the system.

I certainly wish him well. This is happened to far too many people.... celebrity or not.

I also hope that we ALL can  "get the right treatment that will help treat this so far "incurable disease" and we will be back and better than ever"

Just wishing him my best is all. No big deal.

And I’m surely not a fan. Never heard one thing that he ever sang.

Just hoping he gets better like I do for anyone here BB or anywhere else.