Author Topic: Justin Bieber in PAWs?  (Read 908 times)

[Buddie]

Justin Bieber in PAWs?
« on: March 10, 2019, 10:35:24 pm »
...just something I was thinking about today... he had a run-in with Benzos from what I've read and now he's suffering through some pretty significant challenges according to the news and some of his tweets. I wonder if he's going through PAWS? Just a coincidence maybe.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Justin Bieber in PAWs?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2019, 11:14:58 pm »
if so, i'm sorry to speculate that fame or fortune won't be able to buy him relief ...
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2019, 11:29:49 pm »
Maybe he can call Elon Musk and they can commiserate :)

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2019, 12:53:11 am »
Roseanne Barr might be able to guide him with his tweets?

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2019, 09:30:07 pm »
He should call Jussie Smollet  for help   :o

[Buddie]

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2020, 08:24:36 am »
How do you feel? I think it's possible.

[Buddie]

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2020, 09:54:27 am »
just saw a news bit that he announced he has Lyme disease

[Buddie]

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2020, 06:55:27 am »
Doctors mistakenly believe benzo withdrawal is lyme disease - or any number of chronic illnesses. That could be a possibility: https://www.benzoinfo.com/2018/04/28/how-benzodiazepines-mimic-chronic-illness-and-what-to-do-about-it/

[Buddie]

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2020, 07:17:01 am »
yah im willing to bet the boy is going through benzo wd

[Buddie]

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2020, 11:32:35 am »
...just something I was thinking about today... he had a run-in with Benzos from what I've read and now he's suffering through some pretty significant challenges according to the news and some of his tweets. I wonder if he's going through PAWS? Just a coincidence maybe.
Hi [...],
According to Wikipedia, he had a run in with the law and got caught with a DUI in 2014. He had THC and Xanax in his system at the time, so yes, he could be suffering from PAWS. Just my two cents worth.
[...].