health anxiety always the worst before bed

[ju...]

i am not sure why this happens to me does it happen to anyone else like this  ?  i can be fine all day no health anxiety or physical symptoms all day  then ever couple days or so boom i get a physical symptom like tonight right side oblique pain that comes and goes with randomness n a little bit of right pelvis pain also comes and goes and my mind goes to the worst thoughts is it an appendicitis or kidney stone or kidney infection and i freak my self out i am not sure if it happens like this because i fear not sleeping because being tired is my biggest trigger and i always worry what if i do not sleep and have to go to the hospital i am a pretty bad agoraphobic  i do not leave the house and hate hospitals they scare me

I had these fears prior to taking klonipin. I have them worse now that I am tapering. You are not alone. I have always been hypersensitive to physical feelings, and as you know tapering causes a whole lot of uncomfortable, random, physical feelings. I struggle with the same fears, and it's probably caused by the anxiety we feel about sleeping in general. (Before going to bed lately, I tell myself its okay if I don't sleep well. It eases the pressure I put on myself to sleep in the first place)My greatest fear is insomnia, which has only happened a few times to me thankfully while going through this. That fear of laying awake and being sleep deprived-or worse, having broken sleep waking up every few hours from nightmares is probably contributing to the symptoms we feel. Something I have learned through this is that my body physically reacts, aside from tapering, when I am stressed or in a state of fear. This is obviously exasperated by withdrawal. I am still learning how to deal with this but often I try to put myself in a really comfortable position. You can look up turn and position techniques that healthcare professionals in care facilities. (lay on your side, put a pillow between your legs at the knee, under your arm and under your head) or pillows under your legs at the knee while on your back. Get lavender oil, put it in your hands and deep breath. Put on a movie you love and watch it until you drift off. If you do have a restless night, know that you'll probably sleep better tomorrow. And keep coming back on the forum. I forget to use it as a tool for recovery, but every time I go on here it helps, wether I am helping someone else or they are helping me. You are going to be okay. Keep your head up and keep trying different things.

As you clear your head for sleep you notice all the little things, and then your mind gets to racing, and soon enough you've built up some super awesome anxiety.

I find that having some light music helps me.

thank for the replies guys really helps i had broken sleep that night have not been sleeping well lately so its contributing to my anxiety 

The night before last, I woke up every hour on the hour with horrifically scary nightmares. My significant other told me I wept and whimpered the entire time I was asleep. It was terrible. I spent the next few hours after waking in extreme fear. It freaked me out about the following night of sleep but I figured, what can I do? It's out of my control. I bought a weighted 15lb blanket and got the best nights sleep last night, only 24 hours later. Acceptance is freeing. Difficult to obtain, but freeing. Hope you're doing better.

As you clear your head for sleep you notice all the little things, and then your mind gets to racing, and soon enough you've built up some super awesome anxiety.

I find that having some light music helps me.

Yes, When I get insomnia, soft music is a great company. Helps me relax and to put aside my (fantasied) fears. It brings me back to reality.