Author Topic: Severe anxiety help copeing  (Read 662 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Severe anxiety help copeing
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2019, 08:23:53 pm »
yep, its like a heightened up up anxiousness that never fades, its terrible. its based in the center of my chest, like some beast has its big claw wrapped around my heart. i try to explain it like if someone leaped out and scared you, ahhhhh!! and you have that few second rush of fright and adrenaline, its like thats stuck to "on" 24/7 - its a terrible way to live. we anxious people already, and we're enduring unending supercharged anxiousness. i cant stand it man. i absolutely cannot sleep a wink with it like this too.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2019, 05:21:06 pm »
have this all the time, last night for 8 hours, till I guess my exhausted body finally fell asleep around 3;30 AM or so,  horrible set of symptoms,  that cause me to be Agoraphobic, hours of heart palps, pains, irregular , rapid heart rate are not fun..
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2019, 05:32:32 pm »
Yep, I agree[...]. It is like 24/7 panic.....

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2019, 03:00:35 pm »
its a burning inside, and immense pressure in my chest from where anxiousness radiates. its an awful feeling, its like you can never "come down" from it. My usual fix for it would have been exercise, but im still unable to really do much without just bringing on more symptoms. its freakin impossible to fall asleep with that feeling.