Anyone have troubles during their last week of c/o to valium?

[jo...]

I am on the 2nd day of my last week of a 6 week c/o from ativan to valium.  Up until know it has been fairly smooth with a couple rough days here and there.  I should be thrilled!!!, BUT...

I am down to .25 mg of ativan from 1.75 mg at the the begin of the c/o.  This last week of the c/o has been horrible so far.  I transitioned 1.5 mg of ativan over to valium with very little problem, but this last .25 mg is a nightmare.

Anyone had a similar experience with their last week of a c/o?  Is this normal, maybe just the body crying for the last little bit of ativan after so many years?

Sooo.... Nobody had any problems during the last week of their c/o to valium?

Congratulations, Maybe I have done something wrong?

I am on the 2nd day of my last week of a 6 week c/o from ativan to valium.  Up until know it has been fairly smooth with a couple rough days here and there.  I should be thrilled!!!, BUT...

I am down to .25 mg of ativan from 1.75 mg at the the begin of the c/o.  This last week of the c/o has been horrible so far.  I transitioned 1.5 mg of ativan over to valium with very little problem, but this last .25 mg is a nightmare.

Anyone had a similar experience with their last week of a c/o?  Is this normal, maybe just the body crying for the last little bit of ativan after so many years?

What type of problems are you having?  A lot of people have valium co issues, but without knowing what sxs you are having we can't really answer that. It could be wd from the Ativan but most likely it's both.  Mary ❤️