Where to buy 1ml syringe with one hundred divisions/ increments?

[An...]

Hi!

Where can I buy 1ml syringe with one hundred divisions/ increments?

I can’t find anywhere! I have the one with 50 ( 5 marks in between)

Thank you!!

I checked Amazon and couldn't find any with 100 divisions and ended up with 50.  It works fine and when a dose is an odd number such as

.37, I just draw up the liquid between the lines of .36 and .38.

Hi!

Thank you!!

I looked all over for those last year... I don't think they have them.. not even at the hospital where I work. Just the 50 increments.  I just adjusted my liquid to accommodate that.  So I am using 50 ml's of liquid instead of 25 like I had planned.  It is still helping me stay at a slow taper.  :thumbsup:

Hi!

Thank you!!

You can find the 1ml 100 increment Tuberculin Syringe here. The other ones will work too  :thumbsup:

You can find the 1ml 100 increment Tuberculin Syringe here. The other ones will work too  :thumbsup:

A minor heads up .... as of today (March 10, 2019), the Slip Tip syringe is not available from the vendor linked above (when I tried to order them in January, I was told they would not be available again until the end of this month). However, the Luer Lock Tip syringe is. The Luer Lock is more expensive, but it should work fine for tapering. (FYI A slip tip syringe allows the user to push the needle hub into the syringe.  A Luer Lock tip syringe has a twist mount that helps secure the needle to the syringe.)

Thank you all!!😊

Keep in touch with me... we are both at the same place and have taken the "C" for the same amount of time. I'd like to know how you are doing with your taper!  :smitten::thumbsup: