Esketamine

[Ma...]

The FDA approved esketamine nasal spray I think. Just wondering if anyone is going to start using this for depression/anxiety or for pain? I've used ketamine and esketamine but I got it from other sources for much cheaper than the actual medicine will cost. I wish I could afford to go to a doctor and get this treatment because it was a miracle drug for pain, anxiety or depression. Especially nerve pain that opioids can't touch. https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/324656.php

If you used it daily it would. Ketamine is safe if you’re using it in moderation. And a single use can give someone over the edge lasting relief for a few weeks.

Personally, I would go light on it. There are other factors too like bladder toxicity but that’s from heavy use. There is some happy medium with ketamine imo I think but there are always risks when using substances like ketamine. I plan on using it again but not sure when that will be. I haven’t used any for about 3-4 months which is a long time for me. I basically quit doing it when I started the keto diet also quit daily use of memantine.Pretty worried about how I combined those even though the dosages were small, well if you consider 250mg a small amount of ketamine spaced out for 6 hours and 5mg of memantine daily. My ketamine dosage peaked out on that. It started out with smaller amounts until I got more comfortable with heavier dosages. It’s very dissociative, dreamy and euphoric. It’s not for everyone I guess.