Titration below 1/2 mg

[Go...]

I was on 5 mg of valium ( at bedtime ) for 15 years. I have been tapering for 4 months; each cut causing problems - as expected - but this last 1/2 mg is being extremely problematic. This seems to be the most difficult part of the trip. I've read about milk titration but I'm allergic to milk; I imagine coconut milk would dew. I have Dysautonomia and each cut of the pill is imperative, as my system ends up getting hit hard if I miss calculate the slice of the pill. Below 1/2 mg I can't seem to get a proper slice, so my system is in a constant flux. Could use some help.

Exactly what I experienced with the 0.5mg v. What are your sx from cutting at this low dose and how much and often do you cut?

I read ppl use alcohol to make their solutions from pill. You may want to check out the details in the titration section from the front page.

I was on 5 mg of valium ( at bedtime ) for 15 years. I have been tapering for 4 months; each cut causing problems - as expected - but this last 1/2 mg is being extremely problematic. This seems to be the most difficult part of the trip. I've read about milk titration but I'm allergic to milk; I imagine coconut milk would dew. I have Dysautonomia and each cut of the pill is imperative, as my system ends up getting hit hard if I miss calculate the slice of the pill. Below 1/2 mg I can't seem to get a proper slice, so my system is in a constant flux. Could use some help.

Any fatty liquid will work, milk, soy milk, almond milk, etc..

It is also possible to do this with dry cuts but you need a precision scale for this, which shows milligrams.

You have to use 2 mg tablets, this scale, a sharp knife and a nail file. With the nail file and the scale you can do very precise cuts.

I didn't experience good results with cutting so I switched to liquid taper and have successfully tapered my Clonazepam down below 50%.  I have read articles about the scale being more precise and the file... but I think the scale is around $75.  So many options and you are at the right place with valuable support and help! We are all in this together!  :smitten: