Author Topic: Been a while / Final Story 7 years off  (Read 1104 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Been a while / Final Story 7 years off
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2019, 04:51:05 am »
Congrats for your recovery and well being and thanks for coming back to give support.
I remember read through your post history as I was searching about dr/dp symptoms.
Iíve learned some valuable advice like dr/dp wonít kill you, it has to run its course and ultimately lifts. Helped me a lot during my acute WD.
Really glad to hear that youíre doing well  :thumbsup:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2019, 02:13:36 pm »
Hey [...],

Thanks for coming back and posting this update! Good for you for pursuing something that you can do to help keep others from falling into the benzo trap.  Congratulations!

My best to you in your future career and life.

[...]  :smitten:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2019, 04:55:08 pm »
I remember you [...] and am so glad to hear you are doing so well!  I completely understand the feeling of loss of self thru the years of use and withdrawal from the klonopin koma.  Best of luck to you!

Hugs,
[...]