Using cbd oil and indica dominant strain

[Cr...]

Hi I have been taking 8mg klonopin for 23 years! Tapering .25mg per month of k. I have found cbd oil(the kind that requires a medical marijuana card) has been a life saver! I also use a 100% indica  dominant strain that comes in a distillate form. You vaporizer it and it’s strong. I also use a stronger form called  concentrates. Specially shatter which is also vaporized and is 80-90% thc and cbd. Cbd oil or marijuana is not for everyone. It calms me down and I can eat and sleep. I find in my case it’s a lifesaver. Everyone is different and will have different reactions. Give it a try. If it works great! If not then at least you gave it a shot and tried. I know personally I have tried a lot of different things. Some  things have worked and other things haven’t. I hope this helps at least 1 person if not many more.

CBD has helped a bunch with recovery. 40mg 1 hour before bed ( now down to 20mg), and it helped my sleep improve. I stay away from THC as the brain effect was too intense during detox.