3 months

[Ty...]

Im not new here ive been kinda an outsider for almost 2 years i had a horrible time with a rapid taper of 3 months from 2 mg of klonopin after 3 years of use i never did really feel healing from that until about 11 months in all my symptoms started to drop from 11 to 15 months but i was struggling with horrible mental symptoms still anyway i ended up in the er and was put on ativan which really chaps my ass, 3mg for a month i finally stabilized and thought oh shit so i started tapering that went extremely easy until i hit tolerance at one mg i stuck with the taper and when i jumped i felt great since then the first month was kinda bumpy i had some hieghtened senses lower level anxiety no panic no physical symptoms really other than fatigue and muscle  soreness i was eating gluten free month 2 i had anxiety muscle soreness anxiety burning brain  feeling which ive experienced all before but way worse like 100 percent difference started to feel pretty good then got the flu which made my skin burn a few days and my symptoms revved up i ate a piece of chicken which caused a huge panic for like 3 days, i havent been able to eat since other than bone broth fruit and vegetables month 3 some anxiety in morning and afternoon i have that scared feeling ill never heal alot but on the positive if i watch what i eat there are alot of days that i feel pretty darn good i am sleeping sometimes its its only around 6 hours but others it can be up to 10 lol, i do have my emotions,sex drive,i actually feel human but restricted to just staying home and close to food,this time seems so much better but i have alot of ptsd from the last time i havent noticed much improvement other than from diet but ill take it

Im hoping that the healing i did have from the first time is playing a big part in this go around i definately could use some encouragement there i hate to think all that hard time was for nothing i definately dont feel anything like the klonopin withdrawal

• 2 weeks later...
I was hoping someone on here might be able to help me im losing alot of muscle and wieght that really scares me im very restricted on my diet i cannot handle being in a panic for days just for eating does anyone else struggle like this

You should look up the story of Pity Klonopin. He C/Td 8mg of Klonopin was in hell for 3ish years then reinstated Ativan for a couple weeks. After that, he C/Td the Ativan then healed a year later. So pretty much you're in a much better position than he was in and it only took him a year to heal. If you're doing much better than the Klonopin withdrawal, you're definitely in a good spot! You will heal!

As far as food, how about mashed potatoes with a lot of butter? That's caloric and easy to eat with anxiety.

Oh wow i didnt know that thank you so much, cant have potatos or any potassium either it seems like, i wished i could but right now for me anything green seems to be good i really appreciate you posting that its very encouraging 😊

My ativan withdrawal is definitely night and day from klonopin i actually if eating a clean diet have 50 percent good days so far

My ativan withdrawal is definitely night and day from klonopin i actually if eating a clean diet have 50 percent good days so far

Happy for you! Are you able to eat rice or maybe bananas and peanut butter?

• 1 month later...