2 1/2 year update...

[Ex...]

Hey guys. Just wanted to drop by and check on everyone. It’s been almost 3 years. I’m pretty much back to my normal life, I do have still sensitive days but other than that, I’m back to normal. I just wanted to encourage you guys to hold on because you will recover. I had all the symptoms and they all went away with time, and so will yours. Stay encourage, and I’m praying for you guys.

You are right, I was not on them long at all, and they destroyed me for years!!!! It’s been a long journey to heal, but it does happen. I pray you are well for a speedy recovery.

Congrats on 2.5 years! So glad you are mostly back to normal. I was doing much better too but this week I've been hit with a wave that's brought back worse insomnia, head pressure, fatigue... sigh... I am very slow healer...

Congrats on your healing!! 

If I may ask, did you feel significantly better after say like a year? and then just lingering symptoms that slowly faded over the next year or so? I'm one year off and I feel like I've come a very long way yet I still feel some days like there's a bit more healing to do. I still feel "off" and can't seem to get my "flow of life" back.

This is wonderful news! So glad to know you've reached the point of feeling well again! We never imagined it would take so long....what a trek! Congratulations on your healing!

Warmly,

Carita :smitten:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...