Hyperbaric oxygen therapy

[st...]

would like to hear from anybody that has tried this in withdrawal. Anybody super sensitive do ok with it or have a reaction? I would like to hear any experiences please. I'm not looking to treat withdrawal, but a sinister skin condition.

Thanks guys

Please check what kind of chamber you are thinking of paying for.  I paid $500 to lay in the equivalent of a decompression chamber.  My naturopath did not realize that

his soft unit did not have any method of supplying any oxygen.  I learned a lot by looking at the machine and researching the brand and seeing that this office only had

a compressor running.  There is no way a compressor can induce a higher oxygen level.  Needless to say the doctor is now purchasing the unit needed to raise oxygen levels to a level that will indeed help healing and about 4 lbs p.s.i. True oxygen therapy surely can't hurt.

By the way, is your skin issue a dermatitis type issue.  I thought my severe rash was caused from gluten, but now I now know that it is definitely benzo related.  Symptoms from benzos are all over the board. 

Good luck in your research.

18 years on 2 mg C.

Suffered tolerance withdrawal for years before I figured out what was wrong with me

titrating off last .1725 mg at a rate of  .0175 every two weeks or so

I did about 30 sessions. I was in a large chamber with oxygen masks. I think what helped the most at the time was the oxygen but who knows. I feel like maybe my brain isn't getting enough oxygen... probably due to shallow breathing habits and not talking most of the day. Anyway, it helped a little but not enough to continue (I think you need to do like 60+) and it was also very expensive for what I got out of it.

I figured because they use it as a treatment for TBI with PTSD, Stroke, and Cancer that it may provide some benefit.

Good luck if you decide to try it. And yes you need to find someone who has a proper chamber where they feed you oxygen.

Not yet... next on the list. My ND (Who's also an MD) is going to see if he can procure and administer the IV protocol. I don't think the supplements are effective enough. I've tried Niagen which is similar and I don't think it did anything at all.

The only place in Canada that does a NAD IV protocol is in Vancouver. They do the full protocol but it's outpatient. The other place is in Toronto but it's an IV lounge so they do all kinds of one off's including NAD. It's more of a health boutique than a treatment centre though. And driving 2hrs to Toronto and back every day is brutal (traffic, distance, etc..). I guess I could stay there but I'm hoping I can procure an option closer to home. BC would be a last resort and it would almost be better to fly to San Diego and do it because it's inpatient... but it's also 20K.

I want to do it as soon as I make the money. I'm trying to line things up right now. I hope by the time I finish tapering I can miraculously afford it. Fishyfish started a thread about having some real success with NAD infusions and he was having a rough time. I heard about this anti-aging PdD guy on Joe Rogan who got the infusions I think as well and was talking about it. Seems legit. I'd like to try hyperbaric oxygen as well.