Taper Help: DLMT 5% every 2 weeks starting at 2.3mg Valium

[So...]

I screwed up my last DLMT, using the bigger 10ml syringe...and reducing from 2.9mg to 2.3mg Valium in 6 days. Have been holding here.

When I start back up soon, I want to reduce 5% every 14 days starting at 2.3mg.

Do I use both syringes, the 10ml and the 1ml? I'll be taking 2mg in tablet form so reducing the .3mg with the liquid.

Builder and co. - can someone help me plan this? I don't want to mess it up again. I feel stable today so want to take advantage of my clear head to make sure I get it right this time.

Thank you!

I screwed up my last DLMT, using the bigger 10ml syringe...and reducing from 2.9mg to 2.3mg Valium in 6 days. Have been holding here.

When I start back up soon, I want to reduce 5% every 14 days starting at 2.3mg.

Do I use both syringes, the 10ml and the 1ml? I'll be taking 2mg in tablet form so reducing the .3mg with the liquid.

Builder and co. - can someone help me plan this? I don't want to mess it up again. I feel stable today so want to take advantage of my clear head to make sure I get it right this time.

Thank you!

2.3mg X 5% = .115mg

.115mg//14 days = .008mg daily cuts  (.08ml with .1mg/ml solution)

.3mg                  3ml

.292mg                2.92ml

.284mg                2.84ml

etc,...

I would just use a 1ml syringe.

So I dosed 2ml in the big syringe and .9ml in the small syringe. Guessing that means I am at 2.29mg now (I take 2mg in pill form and reduce the 1mg with liquid).

If i go like at this rate I will go from 2.29mg to 2.22mg in 7 days - what percent is that?

Super fast?

I am so clueless with this dosing stuff. I never really feel this liquid dose either way and didn't get slammed when I mistakenly went from 2.9mg to 2.3mg in 6 days but I don't want to go too fast and mess up my taper.

... but I don't want to go too fast and mess up my taper.

The objective a tapering is to lower/discontinue your dose without becoming significantly symptomatic.

If you are doing that, you are not "messing up" your taper.  You're doing exactly what its designed to do.

Thanks Builder - I just wasn't sure what percent this was...

2.3 yesterday

2.29 today