What is DLMT?

[bl...]

Can someone explain what is daily liquid micro-taper(DLMT)?

Daily Liquid MicroTaper.

You either convert your tablets to liquid with a solvent (vodka or propylene glycol) or get a scrip from your doc for Rx liquid, and you use that to make tiny reductions to your dose each day.

Definitely the easiest, most trouble-free way to withdraw from benzo dependency.

Daily Liquid MicroTaper.

You either convert your tablets to liquid with a solvent (vodka or propylene glycol) or get a scrip from your doc for Rx liquid, and you use that to make tiny reductions to your dose each day.

Definitely the easiest, most trouble-free way to withdraw from benzo dependency.

Thank you.

Could you give more information about which items I would need to purchase so I can taper.

Daily Liquid MicroTaper.

Thank you.

Could you give more information about which items I would need to purchase so I can taper.

You will need a 1ml and a 10ml oral syringe (Amazon, or often free at your pharmacy).  A 100ml graduated cylinder is helpful, but not required (Amazon)  Use any covered glass jar with a lid for mixing and storage.  I use re-purposed olive/pickle/jelly, etc jars.

Some benzos are available as Rx liquids.  If your doc will write the scrip and your benzo is one of them, that's the best option.

If you make your own liquid, you will need solvent (vodka or propylene glycol).

Whether you have Rx or homemade, the easiest concentration to work with is .1mg per ml.  If you have Rx, just dilute it.  If you make your own, the suggest "recipe" is .1mg:2ml solvent:8ml water.

You can use that ratio to make enough liquid for 10-14 days at a time, and just take your dose(s) from that supply.

Daily Liquid MicroTaper.

Thank you.

You will need a 1ml and a 10ml oral syringe (Amazon, or often free at your pharmacy).  A 100ml graduated cylinder is helpful, but not required (Amazon)  Use any covered glass jar with a lid for mixing and storage.  I use re-purposed olive/pickle/jelly, etc jars.

Some benzos are available as Rx liquids.  If your doc will write the scrip and your benzo is one of them, that's the best option.

If you make your own liquid, you will need solvent (vodka or propylene glycol).

Whether you have Rx or homemade, the easiest concentration to work with is .1mg per ml.  If you have Rx, just dilute it.  If you make your own, the suggest "recipe" is .1mg:2ml solvent:8ml water.

You can use that ratio to make enough liquid for 10-14 days at a time, and just take your dose(s) from that supply.

Thanks for the info.