Author Topic: Burned in hell, crawled through purgatory, and now walking amongst the living  (Read 7160 times)

[Buddie]

I知 decent.  My fourth round of Botox got delayed almost two weeks due to insurance crap.  It wore off a little before I was due and ended up with a really bad migraine and neck head pain for a few weeks. I got the fourth round a week and half ago and it痴 way better now so I guess it works.

Am getting hit with some super sore muscle and joint stuff these last few days but hopefully will pass soon. I speed walked two miles and did some hills.  Lower back muscles feel like I ran 100 miles. Ridiculous.

Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

So happy is working for you.! Keep us posted how are you.
Hugs
[...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

[...]!

What a strong fighter you are! Keep strong !

-J

[Buddie]

Re: Burned in hell, crawled through purgatory, and now walking amongst the living
« Reply #93 on: September 04, 2019, 05:25:31 am »
How You doing [...]? Is the Botox still working? 
Hugs
[...]

[Buddie]

Re: Burned in hell, crawled through purgatory, and now walking amongst the living
« Reply #94 on: September 06, 2019, 04:19:05 am »
I think it痴 helping.  I知 having a good run but I知 doing several things which may all be contributing to less pain all around.  I hired a personal trainer to help me get a movement and stretching routine down. After two weeks my stiffness and muscle/joint pain is a lot less.  I知 also doing intermittent fasting for 16 hours a day.  Finally, using acegaly device for my migraines( had for years but tried it when I was way worse). Which seems to be helping.
I think this multipronged attack is really working.  I actually did forty m8nutes of exercise with resistance bands and not even more sore than a normal human. 

Still have minorcrap like energy levels can crash and brain still overstimulates but nothing that ruins a whole day. 

[Buddie]

« Reply #95 on: September 11, 2019, 06:32:41 pm »
So happy to see [...] you are doing so well.  :)
I知 trying physiotherapy too, but so far is not helping, severe burning scalp and muscle spasm all over in my head and scalp.
Very depressed and anxiety sky high.  Still very scared of Botox but probably I will end up to do that.
Thank you for writing me back.
What is the acegaly device ?
[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #96 on: September 11, 2019, 08:52:08 pm »
Sorry [...]...it is cefaly device.  Auto correct changed it. Here you go

https://www.cefaly.us/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIx66w9dLJ5AIVTraWCh05HQIPEAAYASAAEgJWtvD_BwE