Author Topic: Burned in hell, crawled through purgatory, and now walking amongst the living  (Read 6711 times)

[Buddie]

How's the head tension feeling [...]? How many rounds of botox are you up to?
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 01:08:02 am by [Buddie] »
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Iím getting my third round in early April.  My head tension is down by 80-90%.  Itís a game changer. Not sure if itís the Botox or just time passing but Iíve had enough suffering that Iím okay with it either way.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Congrats [...].....thanks for sharing. I feel deathly ill each day and feel like I will never get better but these success stories inspire me.

Yup. We were all like you until one day we werenít. No way out but through.  Hopefully soon too for you.

[Buddie]

Iím getting my third round in early April.  My head tension is down by 80-90%.  Itís a game changer. Not sure if itís the Botox or just time passing but Iíve had enough suffering that Iím okay with it either way.
Nice, I definitely noticed improvements also. Iíve got my 3rd round in May.

[Buddie]

[...], i just saw you posting in 2016 when you was 27 months and still not able to excercise.Just wanted to ask when it got better with time ? Im on 29th month now and completely cant excercise,just trying to figure out how long will it last more:)

[Buddie]

Hi [...],

It was just time and it was in the last year where I saw the big jump.  I still have periods where I have to pull back and I'm in one of them now. Sort of depressing if I focus on that so I try not to.  It is not an issue of terrible panics and palps anymore just more of muscle pain and tightness.  It is just a stupifying long process.  Just keep looking forward as we have no choice anyway.

[Buddie]

How is your head/ scalp [...]? Did you head 3rd round with botox? Do you feel is bit better each time or you get better right away with first round and is just stay the same good since then?
Iím so happy to see the Botox is worked for you. I do t k ow how long I can take this pain.
Love and healing
[...]

[Buddie]

[...]....this third round has been ineffective.  Iíve had the head/scalp/eye pain almost every day for the last month. I will get the next round in seven weeks.  Curious to see what happens.   I know not to get too excited that anything will last.  Everything else is way better still though so thereís that.

[Buddie]

[...]....this third round has been ineffective.  Iíve had the head/scalp/eye pain almost every day for the last month. I will get the next round in seven weeks.  Curious to see what happens.   I know not to get too excited that anything will last.  Everything else is way better still though so thereís that.
Sorry to read the third round was not give you relief. Hopefully the next one will be more effective. But Iím happy to see everything else is way better.
Wishing you continue good health and more improvement in your head scalp pain.
[...]

[Buddie]

Hi [...], I am always delighted to read a success story and certainly the ones with symptoms I can relate to.

I am about 2.5 years off the dreaded benzos and ads and currently my worst symptom is vision issues and migraine. I just had one this morning with the prisms and visual zig zag but fortunately they dont knock me out more just a slightly sore head after. I've been having them more frequently lately like one a month yet they dont seem to be kicking my backside the way they were. The vision issues are sensitivity to light, feeling like my eyes dont work together, after images etc.

Is this the kind of stuff you dealt with?