Author Topic: Burned in hell, crawled through purgatory, and now walking amongst the living  (Read 5953 times)

[Buddie]

Congrats [...],
So happy for your life returning. So true having to continue seeing a Dr who doesn't believe you, just to be able to get a script to keep getting drugs so you can taper. It's a bad predicament to be in but you have to play the game to have any chance to get off the drugs. Also we can't spend our time once off still being bitter or they win again!
Good luck for your future!!!

[...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

[...]...what a grand success story! I am so happy for you! This is a long exhausting trek. I am forever grateful to all who shared and supported one another through the early terrifying times. So pleased to see [...] and [...] celebrating with you! To know you are living life with greater ease and enjoyment is inspiring. Enjoy every moment with your beautiful family in your nearly healed body!

With gratitude,

[...] :smitten:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Such a great SS [...]. You have been one of my dearest friends through the entire long walk. You persevered through one of the toughest benzo battles I have followed . All along you suffered and refused to put your life on hold . All the way through you helped others while swimming in the benzo tsunami waves. Your sense of humor gave us perspective when we felt hopeless. I am so fortunate to have had your friendship and support start to finish ....and to call you my friend to this day. Our Little Band of Buddies was so lucky to have your crazy humor and unfailing help.
  I am so happy that you are on the other side of this enjoying your life with your wife and little girls....Love and Congratulations to you [...]....really really well done friend
                                        💗   [...]

[Buddie]

:'( :smitten:

[Buddie]

Congrats [...] -  I'm really happy for you.  It's unfortunate that like many, you had to suffer all those years when you knew the meds were the problem.  Just know that you're inspiring many of us to not look back and to grab life by the horn when the time comes. 

[Buddie]

Thank you [...]. 🙂🙏🏼

[Buddie]

[...]- Thank you so much for sharing your success story.  I'm so sorry for all you went through, but glad to hear you made it out to the other side and are enjoying your life with your wife and little girls.  Your story gives us hope that we will get out of this too.

[Buddie]

Hi [...],
A huge congratulations to you! What a wonderful and wonderfully-written Success Story! Thanks so much for sharing it with us here. I'm really thrilled to know about the good things that have come into your life now, and I wish you all the best. Thanks, too, for sharing the ugly bits along the way, as they attest to your strength and perseverance.

Take good care of yourself and enjoy all that's yet to come!

[Buddie]

[...],
Thank you for coming back to share your story!  It is wonderful to hear about your success.

[Buddie]

A fabulous success story, so happy for you.  It gives us all hope, a wonderful gift , thank you for coming back and posting it.  Enjoy that incredible life you created!! [...] 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀