Author Topic: Burned in hell, crawled through purgatory, and now walking amongst the living  (Read 3375 times)

[Buddie]

So happy to read this, [...]!!!!!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I never knew the whole story, but two things stand out in my mind: exercise and coffee. Because those are the two things I want so much to come back into my life.

[...], you did it!!!!! You made it through!!!!! I often think of whether going through this has been worth it. And I would say exactly as you have said. No, but that was the hand I was dealt.
CONGRATULATIONS, [...]!!!!! And may you have a wonderful life!!!!!!  :smitten:

[...]...I remember several of our conversations about coffee. I still canít belueve I can drink coffee again. Iím not pushing it though.  Lol.   Thanks for the nice note. ❤️
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Congratulations, you are free of all the meds now. Enjoy your life.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

[...]  :hug: I am so happy for you its great to read that you've improved so much thanks for posting an giving the rest of us long timers still in the trenches hope :) I've read your posts since I joined in 2015 and kept a look out often  to see how you were doing and I know how much you suffered, I'm glad you've caught your break at long last  :thumbsup: 

All power to you [...]  :highfive: Love [...] xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

[Buddie]

[...] :smitten: I'm so so happy for you, incredibly happy for you! And also super envious, lol. What a torturous road. Understatement isn't it? You're well on your way :highfive: Thanks for being such a great friend. Sorry I can't find the right words this morning ( way too early  :sick:)  but I'm so damn proud of you knowing the long long road this has been. So much love to you. :smitten:

[Buddie]

Hey, [...]! Hiya, buddy.

Wow, what a story . .  and good for you! I can remember when we were moaning and groaning on the Working Thread with the other folks there. Bleak days indeed. But it's so good to hear that you are doing well now. I'm totally thrilled for you. Rock on!!!

Much love,

:smitten:

[...]

[Buddie]

So happy to read this, [...]!!!!!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I never knew the whole story, but two things stand out in my mind: exercise and coffee. Because those are the two things I want so much to come back into my life.

[...], you did it!!!!! You made it through!!!!! I often think of whether going through this has been worth it. And I would say exactly as you have said. No, but that was the hand I was dealt.
CONGRATULATIONS, [...]!!!!! And may you have a wonderful life!!!!!!  :smitten:

[...]...I remember several of our conversations about coffee. I still canít belueve I can drink coffee again. Iím not pushing it though.  Lol.   Thanks for the nice note. ❤️

I'm so glad you can drink coffee!!! It's one thing I dream of doing again without feeling like I'm on speed!  :smitten:

[Buddie]

Congrats [...],

You battled and fought through this hell and won; keep enjoying life to the fullest! :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

Thanks all.  [...] and [...] I just need Smiff here to have a bad flashback of the process :laugh:  Great to here from both of you. :smitten:

[Buddie]

Congratulations. I have seen many of your old posts in threads. It's always good to see someone come back and say they are feeling better.

Did you deal with in intrusive thoughts during your recovery?

[Buddie]

Congratulations. I have seen many of your old posts in threads. It's always good to see someone come back and say they are feeling better.

Did you deal with in intrusive thoughts during your recovery?

If getting thoughts like stabbing your family to death while holding a kitchen knife qualifies then yes!   :laugh:  I had them but I would always remind myself that intrusives are just thoughts.  Thoughts, while damn messed up, aren't harmful.