1 ML syringes

[Po...]

Hi,

Can anyone give me info on where to purchase the 1 ML syringes with the 100 line marks, 10 between each ML?

I tried vitality Medical and they are "not available" there right now.  I looked on Amazon and I couldn't find any.  All I saw had 5 marks between the increments.  I already have to use a magnifying glass to see the marks, I really need all those marks for my accuracy, especially with lorazepam.

Thanks!

have the link saved, however for the last week, they have been out of stock,  they have the "

1 mL Syringe Luer Lok Tip"  ones though, would those be okay also?,  I have 1 ml's also,  but not 100

increments kind,  and no way with my eyes, can I use them for say .78 etc ml's etc  ( I tried with plain water

to practice to see) and I'm new to this, so I'm guessing, dead accuracy is key with these for micro taper

av

Hi,

Can anyone give me info on where to purchase the 1 ML syringes with the 100 line marks, 10 between each ML?

I tried vitality Medical and they are "not available" there right now.  I looked on Amazon and I couldn't find any.  All I saw had 5 marks between the increments.  I already have to use a magnifying glass to see the marks, I really need all those marks for my accuracy, especially with lorazepam.

Thanks!

There are dozens of choices on Amazon.

But please don't worry about being able to read exactly .01ml.  It isn't going to make any difference.  If your solution is .1mg per ml, then even a .01ml "error" is .001 (one/1000th) of a mg.  You have been taking tablets that varied as much as .1mg from tablet to tablet.