Anybody jumped from .125? My mind is playing me tricks

[Bl...]

Hello buddies.  I wanted to know if any of you jumped on .125 clonazepam and what was like. My mind is playing me tricks I thinks is desperation.

Much love

Blossom4

Can’t or don’t wanna give you that answer because I don’t know what your feeling or if you feel comfortable and confident your tapering. Don’t wanna say yes but then you jump and can’t manage the symptoms and stress and impede all the progress you made already

All I can legit say is you won’t die if you do. Might be tolerable might be intolerable. Everyone is different

thanks Nick. My biggest fear is that I get pregnant and have to do it, I just got married....but I guess I'll have to use contraceptive method... :( don't really want to, this is the only thing I have, my marriage and my husband

Hi Blossom.  From your signature, it looks as if you've been holding at 0.125 since November, is that right?  How are you feeling now, what symptoms do you have?  Compared with November, are you feeling better, or no difference at all?  Also, how big was your November cut, what dose were you on prior to 0.125 mg?  I'd factor that into my decision-making.

I jumped from K at ~0.007 mg, so I basically went down to fumes, you might say, and my so-called "acute" consisted of maybe 4-5 days of extreme head pressure which began about 2-3 weeks post jump.  That was it for my acute. 

In any event, particularly as one gets to the smaller doses, I'm in favor of erring on the side of caution and would go lower.

Hi Blossom.  From your signature, it looks as if you've been holding at 0.125 since November, is that right?  How are you feeling now, what symptoms do you have?  Compared with November, are you feeling better, or no difference at all?  Also, how big was your November cut, what dose were you on prior to 0.125 mg?  I'd factor that into my decision-making.

I jumped from K at ~0.007 mg, so I basically went down to fumes, you might say, and my so-called "acute" consisted of maybe 4-5 days of extreme head pressure which began about 2-3 weeks post jump.  That was it for my acute. 

In any event, particularly as one gets to the smaller doses, I'm in favor of erring on the side of caution and would go lower.

Hello ABCD, Yes, since november, I got married, my last cut before that one was from .25 mg, I cut that one on half according to my doctor.

I am feeling "Ok" except for dizziness...I had it like 10 days ago, it just came out of nowhere, I was fine!!!! but I am ok... other than that some lightheadness and that's it.

I think I will go 5% less and so on..... after I finish my 15 day treatment for dizziness (betihiastine)...

better safe than sorry, right?

blossom

Yes, 100% better safe than sorry.  The best thing you can do is listen to your body and it's starting to grumble a bit now.  You've done so well so far, and I think the three month hold was a great idea.  It's so not worth taking any risks.  Easy, easy.

Congrats on your marriage!  :)

Yes, 100% better safe than sorry.  The best thing you can do is listen to your body and it's starting to grumble a bit now.  You've done so well so far, and I think the three month hold was a great idea.  It's so not worth taking any risks.  Easy, easy.

Congrats on your marriage!  :)

Ahhh, I’m desperate! But one more step. Thank you very much!!!! :smitten:

I just jumped last night at .045 mg. Started my taper from .250mg. Klonopin on 11/01/2018. (4 mo taper). I can tell you jumping at .125mg. things would have been rough....and they still might be, but I feel much better about jumping where I'm at now. You have nothing to lose by extending your taper.....I had to keep telling myself this because I wanted off "K" so badly after 20 yrs. of usage. Before and during my taper I experienced almost every side effect to greater or lessor degrees.....very rough 4 months!

All the best!

I just jumped last night at .045 mg. Started my taper from .250mg. Klonopin on 11/01/2018. (4 mo taper). I can tell you jumping at .125mg. things would have been rough....and they still might be, but I feel much better about jumping where I'm at now. You have nothing to lose by extending your taper.....I had to keep telling myself this because I wanted off "K" so badly after 20 yrs. of usage. Before and during my taper I experienced almost every side effect to greater or lessor degrees.....very rough 4 months!

All the best!

Congratulations! I have been 7 years on this poison also and I just want to get it out so bad. But like you said I have nothing to loose

I tapered on diazepam, but I believe 0.125mg of clonazepam is equivalent in potency to my dose jump.

I tapered in a program with another person. We both lost motivation a few weeks before our jump. I made the decision to hold at that dose until I was out of my wave before jumping. She jumped even though she too was in a wave. Her first few months were rough, whereas mine were very easy. However, I'm now at 17 months and in the worst wave I've been in since I jumped, and she is nearly healed excluding an occasional nocturnal panic attack.

Not sure if this helps, but it at least allows you to see both sides and the choice we each made.

I tapered on diazepam, but I believe 0.125mg of clonazepam is equivalent in potency to my dose jump.

I tapered in a program with another person. We both lost motivation a few weeks before our jump. I made the decision to hold at that dose until I was out of my wave before jumping. She jumped even though she too was in a wave. Her first few months were rough, whereas mine were very easy. However, I'm now at 17 months and in the worst wave I've been in since I jumped, and she is nearly healed excluding an occasional nocturnal panic attack.

Not sure if this helps, but it at least allows you to see both sides and the choice we each made.

Yes it did help a lot!!!!!!  Thank you VERY MUCH

0.125mg  of klonopin is equivalent to 2.5 mg of Valium. I tapered on Valium and 2.5 mg would have been to high to jump of, I took it down to 0.5mg valium (equivalent to 0.025mg K), it wasn’t to much of a shock to the system. I’d recommend tapering further, the lower you get the easier the jump