Author Topic: 4 Years Later...  (Read 3269 times)

[Buddie]

Re: 4 Years Later...
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2019, 04:39:10 am »
I'm just wondering if you're still sensitive to alcohol. I'm very sensitive to coffee, and I wonder when the sensitivity goes away, if it ever does.

Thanks!!

You know itís hard to tell quite honestly. I rarely drink, but there have been occasions where Iíve had a glass of wine, or a few sips of a beer and sometimes itís ok and sometime itís not. I can usually tell immediately. I suppose this is just one of those areas we all have to monitor for ourselves. I will say drinking is not important to me and I could care less about it, or if I ever drink again, so itís not an issue for me. Good luck!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2019, 01:12:18 pm »
It used to be an issue for me, not having a glass of wine or two with dinner, but it doesnít bother me anymore, itís like smoking I donít miss it at all.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2019, 10:48:57 am »
God bless you!

[Buddie]

« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2019, 10:56:32 am »
This process change me, lots of things that were essential for me, are of not importance whatsoever.
Living without the benzo crutch is an adventure and a challenge, a bit scary at times, but all challenges are scary and hopeful.
May we all heal.

[Buddie]

« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2019, 07:11:37 pm »
[...],

CT success stories are so needed.  We did not all have a choice about ct.  I love reading SS!  So happy for you!

[...]  :smitten: