When to jump off K?

[Lu...]

I had been dropping by .005ml (1 mg/100 ml solution) and slowed down at .035.  Does anyone know how low is the normal to go before you can walk off?  My sx are minimum now that I’m cutting by .002ml /day.  Would appreciate any feedback?

No idea about K, Valium is my beast...I would post in the K support group thread and see what people say. Congratulations on being ready to jump soon!

"Recommended jump dose" is 0.025 MG K. Some people jump sooner and do fine, some people jump at 0.025 and do not do fine, some people "walk off" at 0.001 mg.

Wave said it perfect, there’s only a recommendation on when to jump. It’s really up to yourself and your symptoms and if you feel you’re ready. K is my demon too so I just literally recently jumped at 0.125 mgs but I wasn’t experiencing many new symptoms that I had associated with my tolerance WD so decided that it was time to get off. But again everyone is different. If you feel comfortable and confident then do it but if you’re doubting then stay on until you honestly think you can do it. Good luck.

Great advice from Waves and Nick.

For me, my plan is to taper to 0 if need be. If I feel ready before then, I will step off or walk off earlier. I don't like to use the word "jump" though it is just a word. I want to walk off...into freedom from the evil beast that is Valium.

Let us know what you decide to do Lucky. We have your back.

Yeah when your down to zero it’s more of a walk definitely because you’ve got nothing left to accomplish but when you got mgs left I guess it’s more of a jump because you’re jumping off a certain mgs, but honestly idk. I just used jump because it was the common lingo I’ve been reading in this community. 😂

It states in your signature that you’re down to 2mgs (congratulations btw) but when do you plan on walking off??? Do you have a date set or you just going as you feel it needs to be??

Me Nick?

I am at 2.3mg, holding here for a week (did a big 20% cut...by accident) then slowly going down to 0...I have tried to ignore dates but it looks like I will be walking off sometime in June...hoping my summer is a good one, benzo-free.

Thank you for all the input!  I am probably going to keep dropping till I get closer to zero and walk....

I think you've got the right idea. K is simply a different animal altogether, so going as low as you can is good.