liquid titration of .6150 mg clonazepam

[ol...]

Hello Bella Amis, and everyone

I was hoping to get some guidance from you on how to implement a DLMT of that dose of Clonazepam.

I have been attempting to do dry microtapering with a scale knife and file following Jim Hawk program.

But I find that the scale is not that reliable and I worry that from day to day I am not actually achieving the correct cuts, which have to be in the order of .001 each day.

Right now I have .5 pills and my psychiatrist is on board with slow tapering. So it should not be an issue.

I take .375mg at 3.00am (i can fall asleep on my own at 12.30)

I take .125mg or aproximate after the cuts of the pill of.5 at 9:30 am

I take  .40 (or .39 on the scale  but as I said the variations could be up or down)

Should I transfer everything to liquid?

Which doses should I reduce first?

Should I reduce each dose consecutively as in one dose cut daily cycling through them.

I would really appreciate any guidance you can give me.

Thank you for all you do

Also what size jar is preferable 4oz or 6oz as 50 ml which is the solution is not very much .

Hello Bella Amis, and everyone

I was hoping to get some guidance from you on how to implement a DLMT of that dose of Clonazepam.

I have been attempting to do dry microtapering with a scale knife and file following Jim Hawk program.

But I find that the scale is not that reliable and I worry that from day to day I am not actually achieving the correct cuts, which have to be in the order of .001 each day.

Right now I have .5 pills and my psychiatrist is on board with slow tapering. So it should not be an issue.

I take .375mg at 3.00am (i can fall asleep on my own at 12.30)

I take .125mg or aproximate after the cuts of the pill of.5 at 9:30 am

I take  .40 (or .39 on the scale  but as I said the variations could be up or down)

Should I transfer everything to liquid?

Which doses should I reduce first?

Should I reduce each dose consecutively as in one dose cut daily cycling through them.

I would really appreciate any guidance you can give me.

Thank you for all you do

Also what size jar is preferable 4oz or 6oz as 50 ml which is the solution is not very much .

Hi oldmacdonald-

Below is a sample schedule made with Create Your Own Taper Plan by Jim Hawk It may be helpful if you check out the Help function prior to using the program.

click image

erB5CmL.png

If you need more help just ask ...we are here for you!  :thumbsup:

so the chart shows reduction on every dose every day.

Would it be ok to reduce by one amount one dose a day rotating the reduction across the reduction so the cuts remain easily measurable?

so the chart shows reduction on every dose every day.

Would it be ok to reduce by one amount one dose a day rotating the reduction across the reduction so the cuts remain easily measurable?

sure...you can do anything you want using Jim calculator...play around with it  :thumbsup:

I am not sure I can tweak the form to do the alternating ays I guess I will just have to do a taper one dose first and cycle that number through would that work ?

And if I understand correctly 1ml of solution = .10k is that correct?