For those who dry cut, what did you do when the pills became too small?

[e4...]

[e4...]
I've been attempting to taper for a long time. This is my fourth attempt and the lowest I've been in years following unsuccessful attempts to taper both dry and liquid. I have been using a Gemini scale to make daily microcuts on my 1 mg tablets of Klonopin. It has been absolute hell but I've made progress. Anways, I'm not at a point where for me to dose three times a day the pills are getting extremely small. I tried dosing twice a day and it did not agree with my system at all as it made me very sick. So my question is, what do people who dry cut do as they get towards the end of their taper? Do they just weigh out powder? I crushed a pill and weighed out what one of my doses would be in powder form just to see and it was literally like morsels. I would really rather not switch to liquid again and make yet another change to my system but I am unsure about how to procede. Thanks.

If you have a doctor on board, you can get them to prescribe a lower strength tablet. Klonopin comes in 0.5, 0.25, and 0.125mg, in addition to 1 and 2 mg.