Looking for Help daily liquid micro taper

[Wh...]

Hi I'm looking for someone to help me draw up a plan to do a DLMT from about 20-23mg Valium. I directly swapped over from very sporadic doses of klonopin due to stomach pain and bloody stools. I hoping to be on a stable dose in hopefully 10 days. I already been at it for 10 days.

Ive tried to do a little readying and am sooooo confused! I saw somewhere there was a chart you could do, but I wasn't sure of some questions. hope someone can help! thank you!

Hi I'm looking for someone to help me draw up a plan to do a DLMT from about 20-23mg Valium. I directly swapped over from very sporadic doses of klonopin due to stomach pain and bloody stools. I hoping to be on a stable dose in hopefully 10 days. I already been at it for 10 days.

Ive tried to do a little readying and am sooooo confused! I saw somewhere there was a chart you could do, but I wasn't sure of some questions. hope someone can help! thank you!

Check your PMs.

[4e...]

There are a couple of ways you can liquid titrate off of V.

1) Using full fat homogenous milk, this will create an even emulsion. The V binds to the fat globules in the whole milk (this is what I used and will use again)

2) Using a % of ethanol to disintegrate the V, then adding an amount of water to create volume, this creates a solution (builder can help you with this one)

For either, you would need 1 & 10 Ml oral (needless syringes), glass prep jars and dosing jars. You keep a log sheet, remove fractional amounts from your days total dose, divide doses throughout the day, and taper down.

It is not hard at all, may take a minute to get the swing of things, and well worth it. Liquid titration is IMO, a much better taper method.