Lost of balance and weak arms after 2 months of holding

[Bl...]

Hello everyone, I am concerned...I’ve been holding for 2 months on .125 mg clonazepam.

Everything was fine until 2 days ago I started loosing balance. I went to the dr and told me my ear was inflammed, she gave me dome drops. Now after 2 days of tx I woke up with weak arms, not numbed or tingling, just like loss of strenght. Is it possible that after 2 months of holding this sx came up? I am worried about MS

Will finish my ear treatment...

Hello everyone, I am concerned...I’ve been holding for 2 months on .125 mg clonazepam.

Everything was fine until 2 days ago I started loosing balance. I went to the dr and told me my ear was inflammed, she gave me dome drops. Now after 2 days of tx I woke up with weak arms, not numbed or tingling, just like loss of strenght. Is it possible that after 2 months of holding this sx came up? I am worried about MS

Will finish my ear treatment...

Yeah, sure... Its quite common for SX to change in a multitude of ways, and time frames...

It is also quite normal for anyone to feel a bit off and weak when not well or fighting infection...

Hope you feel better soon...

:)

Ear problems can effect balance Blossom, as I'm sure you know, but I don't know about weakness in arms.  If it were me I'd go to the doctor if arms weak. 

Nothing would surprise me about WD Blossom, and it might make you feel better to have your fears allayed. 

Did you look in archives under "weak arms"? 

Dee

:smitten:

Thank you all for replying :smitten: cantfly supposedly I don’t have an infection...only inflammation :o. But oh well.....

Dee , yes I am going tomorrow to the Dr. :) I checked and nothing!

Much love buddies :smitten:

Nevermind! I checked weak arms an apparently some buddies do have them. I feel much better knowing that I’m not the only one. Cantfly, I am new in this “time frames” I never experienced this before! It’s so weird I thought I was “stable” >:(

Much love y’all

Thank you all for replying :smitten: cantfly supposedly I don’t have an infection...only inflammation :o. But oh well.....

Dee , yes I am going tomorrow to the Dr. :) I checked and nothing!

Much love buddies :smitten:

sounds familiar.. -extended ear swelling and no infection.. Though I dont feel it affected ballance in my case, but the lyrica jump sure did.. Same with the weakness, but my arms have been hit before with WD weakness just from the V.. The first thing I notice is I get dead arms at the drop of a hat.. Just a slightly wrong positioning for a while...

Hope all goes well...

:)

Hi Blossom,

Sorry you’re feeling bad.  These are both symptoms I’ve had.  It sounds possible maybe you have a mild cold since your ears are inflamed.  That could cause its own symptoms and also some folks have an increase in withdrawal symptoms when they get ill.  I would continue holding, and not worry too much since you’re getting checked!