Rate your day on a scale from 1 - 10

[Ho...]

My day was a 5, lots of different waves and felt nasseous, had difficulty with breathing, heavy legs, strange woozing in my head etc. Actually it’s a 3, but made it to a job interview somehow where I was distracted and relatively functional. What about your day?  :thumbsup:

[89...]

Can I say -1? I am in a brutal wave today. This is too much! Severe dr dp. Brutal pain and electric current going on and on since 8 am without break. And the worst part is that feel so sick. The w/d in itself that symptom I can't call something just pure torture. I have benzo flu too. Burning pain in my body.  :sick:

Just wanna make it thru the day and hope for some sleep. And a better day tomorrow... :angel:

Maybe 3-4. I woke up good but "not me" after 30 minutes I was hitten from my daily wave it was hard. My symphtoms comes with crapms ans spasms, intrusive thoughts that I will never be okay also fake fears. It was another hard day. I was walking much as possible to relax my muscles then I was laying down to relax. I hate this morning crap. I am dreaming to open my eyes one day being  happy and joyful for the rest of the day.